ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:28:12 +0000
Phil you are definately an instrument of God.  I think that is great that you are willing to help George in this way.  I believe that Vivian is being control by a demon because of her hurt and anger he is able to do this.  I pray in the Name of Jesus that she be released right now, this very moment.  Thank you Jesus for watching out for George and that you do love Vivian also and care for her deeply, she may even be that one lost sheep you are out searching for, and we know you will find and bring her back to the home to be with the rest of us.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray Amen.

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74