ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:52:07 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you remove those evil spirits that are causing Vivian to act the way she is.  We know that htis a spiritaul war and you are already the winner.  Father we ask that Vivian beable to know this and have a break through.  In your precious anem we pray Amen

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74