ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:50:26 -0500
Rhonda,

I have some ideas for you and Ben, that might help you both financially.

There's all kinds of programs that support Medicare, and so if Ben does not
qualify for Medicade, he would qualify for this program. One has to be on
medicare to get it, though. Since he is getting on SSDI he should also get
on Medicare, and they will cover 80 percent, then he can get on one of the
government funded programs that anyone on medicare qualifies for.

You can call me if you want more info. I'm always glad to help.

Take care and I'm praying for you both.

Love,
Pat Ferguson