ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:28:01 -0600
Brad,

You have the situation with both Gretchen and George, not to mention Vivian,
pretty well pegged.  Gretchen is already telling her friends.  Last night I
prayed with a guy she knows who has been in jail for drugs and done time but
is working now and trying to live right.  I feel very concerned for vivian
right now.  She is blaming everybody, including the Lord, for not keeping
His promises about her daughter.  We are just praying the Lord puts
everything back together for them both because, as you said, now is the time
they need each other the most.  Unfortunately for George, his wife is
playing the blame game and he is in no emotional state to try and argue plus
he isn't that type of person in the first place.  One of the other men in
the fellowship has gone through this and has been spending time with George
so that helps.

Phil.