ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:19:47 -0600
As most of you know, George and his wife, Vivian, have been dealing with
grief due to the death of their daughter, Jennifer, who went home to be with
the Lord last April.  Things at home, for George, became unbearable due to
his depression.  To explain what I mean would just take a super long message
so I'll skip all the details and tell you that George felt he had to get
away because pressure was being put on him which he couldn't handle.  In
short, he was getting the blame on every hand.  I asked him if he had anyone
he could go and live with for awhile until he could get things under
control.  He had no place to go.  Sandy and I talked about it and we both
felt led to offer him an option to come here for awhile.  He waited a few
days but things became worse.  So George arrived Friday.  We are all keeping
George and Vivian in our prayers.  Vivian is handling the death of their
daughter totally different than George but she is giving George no room of
his own to greave in his own way.  This alone is putting a tremendous stress
upon their marriage relationship.  Please pray for them when you think about
them.  They have suffered so much in recent years and especially over the
last two years.

Phil.
Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth is painless.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com