ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:06:27 -0500
Happy belated birthday Pat. Wishing folks a "belated" birthday is my life
story hahahahaha. Good you had a loving day.

Brad

on 11:24 PM 9/11/2005, Pat Ferguson said:
Dear Loving EChurch family,

I just thought I would write and tell you all about my loving Birthday
today, on September 11th, 2005.

It's been a super loving day. This morning, Vernon took me out for
Breakfast, and then we went shopping at Wallmart. We came home, I put away
groceries, and I have had a wonderful day talking on the phone, and
receiving a lot of email birthday wishes.

I'm going to print all my birthday messages tomorrow.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm praising God for everything and for
my loving Vernon. He built me a new computer for my birthday, and it is
totally loving.

Thanks to you all for being my loving ones. You all mean the world to me.

God Bless you all.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson