ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:54:24 -0500
I've heard it said, and don't know if it is proven, but I heard it said
that we humans, in our daily busyness of today force our sleep out of it's
normal pattern. We try to sleep for long periods of time at night when our
bodies by nature really call for periodical shorter sleep times throughout
the 24 hour period. So perhaps all you folks with sleep problems really do
not have the problem, perhaps it is us who sleep throughout the night that
really do.

Brad