ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:54:59 -0500
Hi Vicki and Everyone, I have not been sleeping good, either. Some times I
can take a nap in the afternoon, and then I really don't sleep good at
night. The doctor told me to sleep when I can regardless of the time.

I'll be praying for better sleeping nights for you and everyone.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson