ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 07:25:17 -0700
Did you hear the one about the boy who was getting ready to go home from
school, and the teacher was helping him put boots on.  She was having such a
hard time, but managed to get them on.  Then he said, "Those aren't my
boots.  They're my sister's."  The teacher struggled to get them off.  Then
he said, "My mother made me wear them anyway."  So the teacher struggled to
get them back on.  You're mean, Brad!  hahahahaha!

Sharon