ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:23:26 -0400
Yes, well,  Ben and Christa went to visit his sister who lives in
Snaillville I think I'd change that town's name, it's about two hours from
here,  Bowers gets so borred when we are there,  just sitting around, and
really I do too,  so I decided to stay here,  had some reading to do, some
laundry, and all!! and hey! we all need a little peace and quiet now and
again!!
have fun with your son!
Phill, hope your team wins! Rhonda