ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:12:48 -0500
Since it is labor day? I'll be laboring. But Tomorrow I've decided to
begin doing as God said, take one day a week for resting and focusing on
him. Too often I find myself too busy to do that in the past and it is
time to adjust my lifestyle to God and not the otherway around. Now, where
is that To Do list for today hahahahahaah.

Brad