ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:13:10 -0400
The Greatest Gift

The greatest gift isn't miraculous healing,
It's not prophecy that's all revealing,
It's not fortune,
Or fame,
Or having having history remember your name

The greatest gift,
can't be bought or sold,
Yet it's worth far more than silver or gold,

The greatest gift isn't beautiful music sung or played,
It isn't magnificent art put on display,
The greatest gift has already been given,
It's God in  the midst of this life we are living,
The greatest gift is yours to receive,
No prequalification,
You need only believe,
The greatest gift has already been given,
It's God and His love in this life I'm living.

Rhonda