ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:53:57 -0400
Rhonda,
I think that's a good sign that you were just concerned about the one who
wanted to pray for you.  That probably is an indication of your maturity in
the Lord.
I, like you, wish I could see.  Yes, I have longed to see the faces of my
family and yet, I am just so thankful that I have ears to hear their voices
and their words, hands with which to touch them, arms to hug and hold them,
and functional legs and feet to walk with them.  God is so good and He is
"sufficient" and His grace sufficient for us.  I will praise Him just
because I am His and He loves me.  If I can serve Him better without sight,
then Lord, let me remain blind till I see you.

Ned