ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:43:07 -0400
Today someone who is new at church asked me the all too familiar question
"Do you believe God can do miracles?" to which I replied "Yes" They then
wanted to pray for my sight! I didn't object,  she prayed, nd then church
was about to start, so she said we could pray again later... later it so
happened that she went with some people and me to eat tacos and nothing else
was said.  But what do I say if in the future she wants to pray again. I
have thought of saying "My life is God's, so He is free to give me whatever
He wishes me to have, I have prayed about my sight, made my request known,
and now I can wait on His answer, in the meantime, I'll continue to live
life to the fullest!!
what do yawl think of that?  I don't want to discourage anyone from praying,
and since she seems to  be lonely and reaching out I  don't want to  hurt
her in any way.

Rhonda