ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:00:43 -0600
Rhonda,

It's so funny that non-believing scientists separate God from science.
Guess it's more convienient for them not to have to acknowledge him.  Then,
my goodness!  They might even have to make a personal decision about Him,
and we wouldn't want that, would we?

I agree with you about the word "religion."  I look at it more as a
relationship.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com