ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:04:04 -0400
Rhonda,
All I can say is that the textbooks that I read about child
psychology and child development in college  sure didn't cover what
I'm dealing with.  It's so easy to tell college students that if you
just do this  then that will happen, then, you are broadsided with
real life.  What a differednce experience makes.
Kathy