ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:44:18 -0400
Well, it seems  tere is two ways one can go about  converting say for
example centimeters to meters, centi means hundred as in century, so  the
instructor had a chart on the board *so very helpful for me* with all the
metric measures from meter to deci meter to centi and mili meter and  others
meters I never heard of, anyway, one can simply count the  places from meter
and  then move the decimal point, or one can  multiply or divide depending
on whether you are converting from smaller to larger or larger to smaller!!
do you have it yet?
Sociology is my major, not metrics!!!  I ask you "do I need patience this
badly" isn't that how one get  it by  trial, my goodness, this is a lab
class for biology,  who would have figured math would be in the mix?
Is metric convertions a part of the all things I can do through Christ?   I
have a test Tuesday, so I will figure this out,  tomorrow!!
I shall be like Scarlet, "I won't think  about it now, I'll think about it
tomorrow, when I can stand it. Tomorrow is another day"
*smile*

Rhonda