ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:14:04 -0500
Hi Phil,

Thanks for sharing that with us.

I think you will be getting a phone call some time soon from Donna Bell in
Texas. She's a loving Born Again Christian who is carying around too much
baggage, and I told her about you, and she has actually been to your web
site. She knows about you, and I just called her to give her your phone
number at the bottom of this message.

Paulette and Cecily and I went to school with her. You will love her.

Thanks for the excellent ministry you are doing.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson