ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:46:39 +0000
Sometimes that is the time I am going to bed.  I usually only need like four to six hours of sleep though so I do not sleep all day.  The latest I usually get up is ten.  But no matter what time I get up I make my coffee feed my kitty and read the Bible for one or more hours.  Of course the length and time of reading do not mean nothing if we do not live it and I always pray that I live the word and glorify God.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74