ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:25:58 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Amy and her mother.  thannk you that you lover her mom and will touch and heal her.  thank you for the love of her father and giving him the love for mom.  thank you that you will make all things right and it will all smooth out like glass.  Thank you in yur precious name I pray.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74