ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:45:57 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I have a few prayer requests, please.

Satan is trying to put lies into my head about some things. I don't like
it. It really is the work of the devil trying to get me to give in to his
ways, and I'm not going to do that.

Please pray that our renters pay their rent which is due today. They have
been late almost every month since they've been living in Dad's house.
Also, please pray for them as a couple. Sunday night, the fight that I
heard, was absolutely horrible. I pray that Vernon and I never fight like
that. We use to, though, and it was horrible.

Please pray about some money issues with us, as they are not good. Business
is very slow.

We are having company this fall, and please pray that everything goes as
God plans it to, and that we do everything according to God's will, and
that we follow the leading of The Holy Spirit.

Please pray for those who are attending the OSB Reunion this weekend that
all goes well, and that The Lord works in wonderful ways. We've been
praying for a revival at the Reunion.

I know that God has some plans for me, but I'm not sure what they are.

Last, but not least, please pray for Vernon's salvation. This is very
important to me, and to The Lord.

Thanks so much for always being here for me.

I'm always praying for all of you, even when I don't write.

God Bless you all.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson