ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:23:42 -0500
Nope, if it tweren't for such tools it would be much more difficult to
find historical info and etc.  Such tools are great for perspective, but
the word is the supreme rule and often times I find myself scrolling word
by word through  the original Greek or Hebrew via Strong's dictionary to
glean the meanings as translated.

Brad