ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:07:32 -0600
So, what does it mean to put the Lord first in your life?  I've heard it
taught and preached all my life but what does it really mean?  How do you
know when you have reached the point that He is first in your life?  Is
there some Biblical measurement we can go by?  What is the standard by which
we can say, I finally have put the Lord first in my life?  Just curious.

Phil.