ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:30:59 -0500
Hi Kathy,

I can really understand your frustrations

I'm praying for you and your family. God will see you through this. My
thoughts are that you and Greg have done the right thing.

I can't believe this message has been here open on my computer all evening.

Praying for all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson