ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:16:12 -0500
Hi Marvella,

I would go with Verizon Wireless. They have phones made by LG that talk and
youdon't need any talks software.

Verizon is really committed to helping blind people, pluss they offer free
directory assistance also.

You can call me if you want: 605-860-1138.

I got my cell phone hooked up to my computer now, and I'm editing my phone
book now. Oh! It's so easy and fun! lol. The cable and Mobile link software
are extra, but well worth the money.

Praying for all of you. I'm sleepy.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson