ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:53:20 -0700
Hi Kathy,
Well, I'm not a parent, and never have been, but frankly, I have to say that
I would continue to monitor and not say a word.
Kind of like what the Lord does with those he is trying to catch.  He
watches, and watches, and gives people more rope than they need to hang
themselves.  You know the Scripture in Peter where it says that God is not
slack, as some men count slackness etc.
There is another scripture somewhere which begins "with the pure, thou wilt
show thyself pure. it ends that witht eh froward, God will show himself
Froward etc.
People only think they are getting away with stuff, but it will catch up
with them, for sure.
Keep diligent until he is 18, or till he gets in more trouble than he can
wiggle out of.
From a non-parent.
Vinny