ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:51:25 -0400
Thanks, Vicki, for that reminder.  Yes, "This is the day the  Lord has made,
let us rejoice and be glad in it".
I am rejoicing because the love of the Lord is so wonderful!  I had a great
week end and a great day yesterday.  Saturday, we celebrated Dawson's
birthday.  Dawson is my now 15-year-old son.  For those who weren't around
to hear me crow about it when he was born, Dawson is my first borne child.
I have three others, an adopted son and two stepdaughters. We had a pizza
and swimming party for him on Saturday at the clubhouse and swimming pool of
my oldest daughter and her husband.  There must have been about 25 peopl
there.  Yesterday, Dawson, his mother and our oldest daughter came and took
me out to lunch and we had a great time together.  On Saturday, Renee, my
25-year-old daughter who lives in Chattanooga, Tennesee, came with her two
children.  I called her thursday evening and asked if she were coming and if
she would come get me for the party so I would have a way and someone to be
with.  She was happpy to do so and was very attentive to me on Saturday.
Praise God!  He is so wonderful and has blessed me with fine children!
So, I am rejoicing in Him and in the family he has given me.

Please pray with me for Mickey Pietrocola, our sax player in the praise
team, he is in the hospital with a bad infection in his foot and leg.
Mickey is diabetic and that makes it especially dangerous for him.  Please
pray with me that God will heal him.

thank you all and I love each of you, pray for you all regularly, and I
constantly thank God for my echurch family.

Ned