ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:22:50 -0700
Thanks, Pat, for sending those requests.  I believe I am starting to feel
better now, you guys.  I think the iron is beginning to kick in.  I still
had to have another blood draw yesterday and we won't get the results until
Monday or Tuesday.  Then my doctor will call me and tell me what to do.
Meanwhile, I'm to take the iron three times a day with orange juice and no
dairy products except a few hours later.  Pat, I'm so glad you're happy with
your new prayer language.  Praise be to God.

Cec