ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:16:34 -0600
It was interesting we just got home and are going to bed we are exhausted,
we were  about to take off and had engine trouble right almost to the runway
and so we had to go back to the gage and then sit and sit and sit and sit
and wait so we waited more and then we found out that they were finally
fixing the "electrical problem then they came back on and told us that they
had to get a part for the plane so we had to get off the plane with our
luggage and then about an hour and a half later we got back on then sat for
a while longer then we finally took of about four hours latter then we were
supposed to we were supposed to get in around noon we got here at about 3:30
and got home about 5:30 what a nightmare.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]