ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:13:12 -0400
Well lets see.  Amy Marie, Amy Lou, Amy Sue, Lu, Lu, kadidle Hopper, and
before my Grandpa passed away I had the nickname of Neuter.  Don't ask me
how they come up with that one.  I have no idea.  As far as that goes
Kadidle Hopper is weird tooo and don't know where it came from but my
Grandpa still calls me that.  When I was in school I had another weird
nickname Vernon Louise.  I also get called /George and probably more names I
just can't think of them.  For a while I was called skittles.

Amy