ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 01:32:45 +0000
I would always seek a second apion.  It can't hurt.  Even if the out come is the same.  I would still go for the cateract surgery if there is no danger to loosing what sight he has.  10% is an improvement.  And to a visually impaired person 10% could mean a lot more sight.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74