ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 03:30:06 -0400
It is  almost three thirty in the morning, or the middle of the night,
according to how you choose to look at it!
either way,  I am awake! I went to sleep around  ten thirty but woke  up
around midnight, I have already read some of Song Of Myself Walt Whitman for
my summer online American Lit class,  I had hoped that would make me sleepy,
but, here I am.

I got my grades from Spring classes,  a b in philosophy and a c in
Intergrated Science  pretty good, considering all the time I spent  at the
hospital!
Just wanted to say hello to all,
Kathy praying for you,
Amy hope you are doing ok,
Phill what are you up to?
How is your sequel to the book going? I really likd the  first one.
Ned,  how is life in Georgia for you?
Vicki are you taking any more classes or just giving it a break?
How are all  of the rest of you?

Talk to  you all later,  really should try to sleep,
Rhonda