ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 14:08:17 -0400
Lelia, my sister is in jail too!  she didn't pass a drug test, and did not
pay her probation on time,
it's a sort of mixed up story, My Mom and  she did take drugs together, so
she of course misses Amy!
if only... there were something we could do to cause those we love to seee
what they are doing and how it is affecting others!
praying for you, your Mom and sister too,
it's almost as though they are blind, they can't see, at least in te area of
drug abuse, their eyes are blind to the effect drugs have on them, and on
others,
they are single minded,
praying...
Rhonda