ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 07:28:08 -0400
Thank you Ned,
Your message is so timely.  I was just checking my e mail before we leave
and, because of you, I'm glad that I did.  I'm praying for God's best for
chris today.  I have no idea what today will bring.  My stomach is in
knots, but I am at peace.  Last night, I was up in the middle of the night
thinking to myself, he can come home, it will be okay, but I knew that I
was thinking with a mother's heart, not for chris.  I opened my bible and
found two verses, 2 Chronicles 15:7, which says, "As for you, be strong and
do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."  Then, I turned to
Jeremiah 29:11-13 and prayed that for all of my children.  God is not
finished yet.  This is just another chapter.
Kathy