ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:35:52 -0500
OK. Once again, things are busy and haven't had time to respond and etc.
so chancing another bulk responder in random order.

Shelly. Good to have you back on list. Wasn't aware the leader dog didn't
work out. Plans to try another one? You did however, successfully complete
training and worked with one, to the capability he allowed, where you were
told you could not. That does say something for your abilities and what
you can do if you put your mind to, and of course with God's help.

Vinnie. Welcome back to us Crazy Christians. Through the years if there's
one thing that shows is your heart for people and willingness to pray,
even through the midst of your own trials.

Vicki. I do pray for those medical issues to be worked out, and quick
smart. God has gifted us with life here on Earth, for us to live
abundantly with joy and  worry on such things ought not be an issue. Hope
the employment scene is sufficient for the time. Such things, left to
their own growth, without weeding, can tend to disrupt peace and joy the
longer they are a thorn. But such things will indeed be worked out by God
for those who love and serve him, which you I know do. I know in my own
case it isn't so much the issue at hand that is the real thorn in my
spirit, but    facing that thorn leads me to a greater knowledge of
something within which has need to be dealt with.

Rhonda. I pray Ben's health issues level off and begin to improve. Perhaps
now with BP meds, the bleeding will slow down too? I don't know medical
stuff just thinking mechanically here. It is good he is eligible for the
med help and etc. I pray for his strength and peace as he may well have
questions in need of answers. Things always have a way of working out,
perhaps not as we thought at the time, but we find peace in them
nonetheless if we hold fast to God's word. Hoping you are staying awake in
your philosophy class.

Sharon. Now, the only thing you needed at that bonfire was a guitar and a
few folks squeaking out some songs eh? You as well, are waiting for God to
act on  your medical desire, perhaps there is a better method or right
timing down the road.  Meanwhile keep enjoying that Hits 104.9 head banger
station you get on your FM system *smile*. Laughing at issues where one
can makes them go down a bit easier. So just how is it you are able to
apply a musical term to a personality?

Virgi.  You post replies to prayer requests and otherwise say little of
your own needs. I trust all is well with you and nonetheless it speaks of
your tender heart towards others.

Gretchen. What can we say. A living testimony of answered prayer here and
elsewhere I'm sure. What a blessing to have a warrior for a dad as you do.
Someday perhaps God will lay it upon your heart to share that testimony.

Julie. The resident songster. Glad you are on the mend and likely feeling
well now. Praying you find where God would have you in church and blesses
your music ministry for his effectiveness.

Lelia. Oh? Lelia! Lelia? Hmmm. Where did she go? Must be still hooking up
the computer. I hate moving.

Ned. Hope all is going well for you, piano biz working out fine, your
driver issue working out too? And hopefully the experience of your church
fire has brought a new closeness and sense of mortality to folks and used
for God's work even more.

Marlene. . I pray your aunt is shaking the surgery affects and ailment and
is on the rise medically, and your new grand baby... here in what two or
three days if I remembered the date right? Praying that procedure is
eventless and all turns out with smiles over a healthy mom and little one.

Karen. Trusting God continues to meet your needs, your business, your band
ministry and all you have on your plate. May he help you clean your plate.

Phil. Still need to catch up with you more. I have not forgotten our talk.
I pray god continues to bring the wounded to your door, phone, internet or
whatever that he can continue to work through you. Thanks as well for
being a liaison here for our concern and prayers for George and Vivian
through the passing of Jennifer. Please let him know we are thinking and
praying for them. I never did hear back from Willie George hahaha, guess I
didn't really think I would. Why should he answer a half crazed Christian
with such accusations and pleas, to a man of his spiritual stature anyway.
After all, he is, the, Willie George. I thank God I am not in such a
self-made untouchable position.

Amy. Did you ever update how your night with your Christian and
non-Christian friend went? Hopefully you two will serve as a testimony
that Christians aren't boring fuddy-duds and she finds peace where peace
can only be found.  Pray god's peace on your home front too.

Kathy. Praying your drama script get in the right hands as if your value,
principle, dedication, and heart to serve  in real life is shown in it, it
will be a powerful tool. I pray  the home front situation   continues to
not interrupt peace in your own life as well as Gregs. That doesn't mean
we aren't concerned and etc. but the peace to conduct our lives joyfully
and sleep nights ought continue despite other's decisions to conduct their
life.

Marvella. Did you ever wind up getting a new bird? And the employment
situation? Am I remembering right that you are looking?

Helen. Glad to have you back on list, even though you've been at bit
quiet. You always got good stuff to say.

Pat. Our resident squeezer. You've been quiet too. Going for the world
record of Bookshare downloads? lol. Hope all is well medically, business
wise and etc. Say "hi" to Vernon. Perhaps we'll have to jump in the car
this summer and head out yonder again, this time we'll actually let you
know we're coming lol.

Paulette. Pray God's peace as you work out healthcare  stuff. Remember God
did not give us a spirit of fear but of peace, joy and sound mind. All
will work out and in the mean time enjoy the journey of life, meet it
where it is at and enjoy it despite attempts to thwart that by the enemy
and things of this life.

Cecily? Hope  all is well  over yonder in Oregon.

Meka. She's here. she's gone. She's here. She's gone. She's here? Hmmm?
lol. Not to worry, she'll toss out one of those Meka Moments again down
the road I'm sure. Praying you are doing well, and you know where you can
come for prayer if needed.

Mat. Hope you got your new computer worked out. Keep asking those thought
provoking questions.

To all I missed remembering what is new or ongoing with you, Carla, Keith,
Michael, Grant, Don, and John, and whoever else I  may have missed.
Praying for God's watchful hand upon your lives and that you find peace
and joy where you are at.

Brad