BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:50:02 -0700
it seems that all the rattle and clatter about the folks who take off their
clothes in the local parking lot has reached the networks.  Yesterday there
was a film crew from a TV show, "Dr. Phil" I think they said, in town to do
a program about them.  It was rather cloudy and chilly here yesterday and I
gather they were hard pressed to find anyone willing to disrobe in the
chill air for them to film.  Finally they ran down some fellows who have a
rock and roll band who are hoping to make the big time and they agreed to
do it in hopes of getting the national "exposure."  Methinks they'll get
more exposure than most folks want, but that remains to be seen.  As is
usually the case I think this is all "a tempest in a teapot."  As the
weather gets cooler the natural inclination in this neck of the woods is to
put more clothes on rather than to remove them.  Ruth