BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:34:48 -0800
Really shouldn't be too big a whoop.  The roofer came here one day with a
couple of brackets and a couple of pieces of pipe and borrowed a wrench
from Merrill because he forgot to bring one.  In about 15 mins we had our
Snow guards on.  They work fine.  Of course ours are about 10' up, not so
darned high you have to carry O2 up with you like you guys in the city.
Ruth