From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:25:38 -0400
Thanks, Lou,

Didn't know that about the 4000, a guy has one here in St. Louis and was
thinking about asking him if he'd sell it, now I won't.  Yes, I know about
the tmv-7a's, I've had two of them and sold them to two guys off this list.
One thing interesting about that radio and the ts2000, one can actually use
the two together, go in on 2 meters, out on 440, in to the other on 440 and
back out on 2 meters, might be real useful if you were working a disaster
and some guys only had 2-meter ht's and some 440 capability.

Fred