From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:34:41 -0800
A sighted friend set things up so the mike could work as a touchtone pad to
program frequencies.  If my memory is right, one of the keys on the mike had
to be programmed to be the enter key.

I wish the buttons on the mike were more distinct.  Sometimes, when I get
frustrated with it, I just use the tuning dial.

I miss the good old days when the touch pad was on the front of the radio.
Having them on the microphone makes the mike hard to hold and clumsy to use.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California