From:
Bob Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:49:59 -0600
Hello Danny,
The Kenwood 7400 was one of the first two  meter transceivers to come out
that was not crystal controlled.
The radio is accessible as you control the frequency with rotary switches.
The rig came out in 1976.
You could add a P L encoder deck but at that time most of the repeaters
especially in Wisconsin did not have P L.
If you would like more of a description of the radio, I would be glad to
fill you in.
Bob Heiser