From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:48:12 -0500
Hi to all.

I had an interesting experience the other night.  A friend called me and
asked me to put a message into the NTS for him.  I took down the message on
my trusty Type 'n Speak (yep, I'm still using the old dinosaur).  When I
went to send the message, though, there were a couple of places where the
spelling was not easy and I needed to read through it character by
character.  Suddenly, I found the need to have one hand for the RIGHT ARROW
key, one hand for the LEFT SHIFT key, and one hand to key the
microphone.  Awkward, to say the least!

Since I don't have a Perkins braille writer, I have had to resort to
putting things on one computer device or another.  I'm curious about
whether anyone else has faced this problem when sending traffic, and if so,
what you did about it.

73, de Lou K2LKK

P.S.  My braille is probably even less legible than my handwriting!

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]