From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:59:33 -0400
Hi;
Well I dug up echo link Sunday for the net and to my surprise no luck.
Apparently something got reconfigured and I wasn't getting past my router
again.  The router problem is fixed, however, I think I changed the program
from explorer view to index view.  I have clicked on explorer view a time or
two with no results.  Am I correct that this should be in explorer view?

Finally,  When looking at the screen under index view there is a section for
favorites.  Is there an easy way to put things such as the handiham net and
the acbra net in favorites in echolink?
Thanks in advance.
Rich