From:
Noel Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:43:57 -0500
Hey guys,

I've just subscribed to the list for the first time and haven't seen this in
the archives, so forgive me if I'm retreading old ground.  I'd like to use
the cd rom directory that the ARRL puts out because it gives more detail
than the online directories that are out there.  I know that the cd can be
exported in several formats, but don't know if the GUI is even accessible or
anything on the CD is accessible.  Anybody have any ideas?  Seems like it
could be a useful thing to have.

All the bst

Kc5ipo
Noel Romey