From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:12:45 -0400
Hi Harvey,

I have been listening to the WWL stream since it appeared on the web as my
sister and her family live in SliDell.  The web site would go down for short
periods but for the most part the streaming audio has been up.  My Sister's
home was one of the lucky ones as they received very little damage on the
north side of SliDell but I understand that the south side of the town was
virtually wiped out.  The stream from WWL has been invaluable in providing
mass communications for and from the devastated area!
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.