From:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:14:17 -0400
I haven't given much thought to the price.
I have the latest versions of talks and mobile speak on it.
The phone was purchased new in June and has the latest firmware.
I think that a trade for ham gear would work better for me.
I spend approximately 3 to 4 hours in the car getting back and forth to
work.
I guess I am looking for a dual band mobile rig, or an Icom HF rig something
like an IC735.
I have the stone mountain keypad that works with the Icom rigs.
73 N2DYN