From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:49:09 -0400
Andy,

The HX model is designed so you can use two 20-amp supplies if you
want to.  There are two sets of leads, and you connect one supply to
each of them.  The only problem is that the voltage from both
supplies must be nearly identical, or the radio won't transmit.  Of
course, you can connect both sets of leads to one 40-amp supply and
not have to worry about different voltages.

Steve