From:
Jim Shaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:56:27 -0400
Hello Andy,

If you wish to have a verbal reading,  push the buttons and release them
quickly.  When you wish to tune the tuner, push and hold the buttons until
you hear a tone and then release them.  At that point, put some RF to the
tuner and you will hear the tone vary with the amount of RF.  The button
nearest the Volume control is the power out button, the one in the middle
tells you the amount of reflected power  in watts, the  furthest  from the
volume control is expressed in SWR.

As you well understand,the instrument measures RF which is present at the
time.

Hope this helps.

When I finish my chores around here I will get on Skype and go through it
with you.

Jim