Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:30:14 -0700
hi list,

Well I have talked to Avery Finn, the guy that handles equipment lones at
handihams.

He told me that they have a kenwood tm 261 that can be used on vhf, uhf and
includes repeater pl tones.

Did any of you have or had this moddel? if so, how is it like and what's the
qualaty of the model? Meaning, is it good, etc.

 am not getting an ac power suply for it since it would be too heavy. Nor an
antenna. I have a power suply that can switch voltages, so I'm sure that'll
help.

73:
Tomi

kd8bwf