From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:51:59 -0400
supposedly there is one, not that big though, I haven't seen it, mine was
supposed to come with a mast mounted antenna but it came with the mobile one
instead and I have a vertical for 10 meters on stand offs on the side of my
house so I magnetted it to 1 of the stand offs and it worked so well I just
never thought about it after that but there's supposed mast mounted ones,
ones that bolt or screw to the side of the house, some that magnet, some
that are portable which I'm working on now, the portable setup I mean so if
anyone wants to buy a w2IHY 8 band EQ wired for Kenwood radios, let me know,
but anyway, they are out there, www.xmradiosatellite.com is probably the
best place to look, they seem to have the most.