From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:21:45 -0400
    Colin:

As you may have read in another post, I can't put the 2-meter/440 antenna
above the HF dipole, because the center "Tee" for the Buddipole screws into
the top of the painter's pole.  So, it may be back to the drawing boards
here.

I'm going to call R and L Electronics in Ohio tomorrow to investigate what
they call an RV Mounting Kit.

This is why this list is so great;  always some real good advice on
questions like this.

Keep it coming, and thanks to all from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ